Currently, we are looking for a Lead Deep Learning / Image Processing Engineer for research & development in the area of image processing and deep learning. You will lead the development, evaluation, and monitoring of classification and segmentation models and image processing methods for green coffee grading. You will closely collaborate with our CTO.
As a part of our startup, you will make a big contribution to our product and vision. You will not only work on the implementation but also be involved in the ideation, planning, and decision-making process. Your responsibilities:
- Lead the R&D of state of the art Deep Learning and Image Processing methods
- Perform in-depth analysis of the behavior and properties of deep neural networks, train, evaluate and prepare them for deployment in the cloud
- Write clean code and documentation and take part in code review
- Work independently, show initiative, and keep track of your team's progress
- Graduate of computer science or related field with 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Strongly interested in image processing/computer vision and with experience in deep learning methodologies and frameworks (e.g. Tensorflow) as well as AWS for model training and serving
- Very good programming skills, especially in Python.
- Fluent in English with strong communication skills (No German needed)
- Experience with leading a small team
Nice to know:
- Flexible working hours
- Remote / mobile work
- Start: January 2022
We value equality and diversity and are looking forward to applicants of any gender, religion, and ethnicity.How to apply:
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
and a few words about why you want to join our team.