Currently, we are looking for a Deep Learning / Image Processing Engineer for research & development in the area of image processing and deep learning. You will develop, evaluate and monitor classification and segmentation models for green coffee grading and implement, test, and validate image processing methods.
As a part of Agrivero.ai, you will have the opportunity to make a big contribution to our product. You will not only work on the implementation but also be involved in the ideation and planning process. Your responsibilities:
- Research and implement most recent methodology from Deep Learning and Image Processing
- Perform in-depth analysis of the behavior and properties of deep neural networks
- Prune models to be run light-weight in cloud environments
- Document and communicate experiments and research findings
- Write clean code and take part in code reviews
- Work independently, show initiative and report regularly to your team members
- Graduate of computer science or related field with 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Well versed in image processing/computer vision and with experience in deep learning methodologies and frameworks (e.g. Tensorflow)
- Very good programming skills, especially in Python. Cloud computing applications are a plus.
- Fluent in English with strong communication skills (No German needed)
- Team player
Nice to know:
- Flexible working hours
- Part-time possible
- Remote / mobile work
- Start: January 2022
We value equality and diversity and are looking forward to applicants of any gender, religion, and ethnicity.How to apply:
Send us your CV to email@example.com
and a few words about why you want to join our team.